frequently asked questions & Terms and conditions
What forms of ID are required to hire from BPG?
2: Original Photographic ID’s (Drivers license & Passport) If you don’t carry these please contact us prior to your hire.
1: Original Proof of address (Utility bill/Bank Statement) No older than 3 months old
* We may ask for a refundable deposit at our discretion & we may also ask for further ID.
What areas do you cover?
Where are you based?
Do you charge for delivery?
We must have an adequate, safe & secure space to load and unload which is near the venue.
If there are there any parking restrictions / access problems we MUST be told before the date of your event. Parking permits and/or adequate parking space for the delivery vehicles must be arranged and paid for by the client prior to delivery. If this is not done and parking tickets occur, outside of our control, the cost will be passed on to the client. Our crew / driver has the right to reasonably refuse to offload at a venue if she/he deems conditions to be unsafe
When do you require payment?
What happens if am late returning ?
What happens if I have a technical problem?
Are you insured?
Is the equipment safe?
What if am looking to hire some sound or lighting equipment but i cant see it on your website?
Do you use any hire contracts/agreements & what are your hire T&C’s
All hires are subject to our conditions of Hire, written copies of which are available on request or the terms are written out below. We reserve the right to change prices and specifications without notice. All equipment remains the property BPG Events. A hirer cannot export, sell, lease, lend, sub-hire, modify (speaker drivers are checked) or dispose of any equipment, furthermore the location of all equipment must always be made known to us. Under UK law there are two basic terms that constitute a binding agreement. The verbal agreement will be binding if there was an agreement on the services to be performed and an agreement was reached on remuneration for this service. This agreement can be reached by a verbal exchange in person, via telephone or via an email.
BPG Events Hire Booking Terms & Conditions inc DJ Packages
1) When requesting a booking, BPG Events will send you an “e sign” hire agreement along with our Terms and Conditions and invoice. You must send the specified deposit within 7 days to secure your booking. Payments can be made either by Paypal or via BACS payment to the following account.
Please sign the Hire Agreement via the “e sign” service. Signing of the hire agreement consitutes your acceptance of these terms and conditions and your agreement to abide by them. This is to protect both parties. If you do not understand anything about these terms and conditions then please contact us before signing.
2) If the booking form and booking fee are not received within 7 days of the date
when the booking was requested, we reserve the right to accept other
3) The outstanding balance must be received at least 4 weeks prior to the function date. We will send you an invoice requesting final payment in good time (normally 6 weeks) before the date of your event. Failure to comply with this condition will result in the immediate termination of the contract and payment will still be requested / owed to BPG Events. You are very welcome to make payments in instalments
4) Cancellations within 30 days of the event will still require 100% of the total fee to be paid / kept by BPG Events unless an alternative booking for the same date and value can be made. If you have already paid us the full amount then no refunds will be made regardless of the reason for cancellation.
Cancellations between 31 – 180 days before an event date require 50% of the total fee to be paid to BPG Events unless an alternative booking for the same date and value can be made.
You will not have to pay the balance if you notify BPG Events 180 days or more before the event date.
ALL BOOKING FEES ARE NON REFUNDABLE. If you have to cancel the event then we will transfer the booking fee to another date of your choice providing that we are available. We will try to accomodate you where we can.
5) We require access to the function room / venue in good time to setup our equipment. Upon booking we will tell you how long we will need and it is your responsibility to inform the venue of the arrangements. If there are access problems which were not previously
advised to us by the client (i.e. venue is upstairs) or we have to return to the venue at a later time / date we will apply a minimum surcharge of £100, to be paid in cash before we remove any equipment from our
6) It is the client’s responsibility to ensure that the function room is equipped
with at least one standard unshared 13 amp 240 volt power socket and also a table for our use when DJing. For any other lighting or sound service we shall inform you of our requirements well in advance of the event date. We can work with you and your venue to ensure that the correct power is available.
7) The client will ensure there is adequate supervision of guests, customers
and staff at the venue, and you (the customer) will be liable for any loss of or damage to, our
equipment, vehicles or personal belongings, whether caused by the client,
guests, customers or staff.
8) We will conduct ourselves in a proper and professional manner at the venue, and
will respond to the client’s requests regarding volume, music and any other
9) If we deem our persons or property to be under threat, verbally or
physically, we reserve the right to terminate our services without notice.
Should this happen, no refunds will be made.
10) We will do our very best to supply the exact equipment specified on the booking agreement. However, in certain circumstances the specification or type of equipment may differ to that advertised due to circumstances outside our control. However, the equipment we do provide will always be of a higher specification or extra amounts than that advertised or booked.
11) Upon the conclusion of the function, we will remove our equipment in accordance with yours or the venues instructions and within the given timeframe. If we are not able to remove our equipment at the specifed time either by you or the venue then we reserve the right to charge an additional fee for our travel time and expense to return to the venue at a later date / time.
12) In the event of a delay or loss of performance due to events beyond our
control including customer or guest illness the client is still liable for the full outstanding balance. We will not issue any refunds if the event is cancelled before the planned date.
Acceptance of your booking by signing the hire agreement and BPG Events receiving payment for your booking means that you accept our terms and Conditions above in full.
We cannot thank you enough or recommend you any higher!
Service was excellent so glad we had this as part of our special day.
Very professional and would recommend to anyone.
I couldn’t recommend BPG Events more, they really are just amazing.